Now Living have moved into Frasers Landing!
Meet the newest residents of Mandurah’s very own Frasers Landing! That’s right – Now Living have moved in and we couldn’t be more excited to join such a thriving coastal community. With 5 exclusive Now Living lots available at Frasers Landing, living the dream Mandurah lifestyle is now within reach for a handful of lucky home buyers. Read on to find out more about this exciting partnership between Now Living and Frasers Property.
Welcome to Frasers Landing
Frasers Landing is an established, multi-award winning estate located in Coodanup, just outside of Mandurah. A new and unique riverine community nestled between pristine natural bushland and the beautiful Serpentine River, Frasers Landing is a place where families can thrive. Whether you’re building your first home, your second home or your retirement home, get the best of both worlds with the perfect balance of city and coastal living.
A peaceful, nature-centric lifestyle that’s close to it all awaits you at Frasers Landing. Come home to a calming location just minutes from Mandurah’s major amenities:
- Education: With Coodanup College conveniently located adjacent to the estate and Mandurah Catholic College less than 1 kilometre away, Frasers Landing offers plenty of fantastic schooling options. There’s also TAFE Peel Campus, John Tonkin College and Murdoch University just a 10 minute drive away.
- Facilities: Frasers Landing is in close proximity to vital medical services, including both public and private hospitals. Plus, all support services are available at the nearby Peel Health Campus.
- Shopping: You’ll be spoilt for choice at Frasers Landing with Mandurah’s major retail, service and entertainment heart on your doorstep. From Mandurah Forum (which just completed its $350 million renovation) to Mandurah Town Centre, you can shop til you drop.
- Cafes & restaurants: Enjoy the flavours and experiences of the South West within an hours drive.
- Community & lifestyle: From Eastern Foreshore Reserve and Hall Park to Mandurah Performing Arts Centre and Mandurah Recreation Centre, there’s plenty of places begging to be explored. There’s also tons of walkways linking gardens, parks, playgrounds, BBQ areas and jetties, making it the perfect backdrop for an outdoor lifestyle.
- Transport: While you may feel hidden away from it all amidst the soothing sounds of nature, the reality is that Mandurah’s bustling town centre is conveniently close. Mandurah Train Station is also less than 4 kilometre from Frasers Landing, so you can commute to Perth CBD in just under an hour.
Introducing our house & land packages in Frasers Landing
Live a life worth living at Frasers Landing. Now Living are ready to make your dream of a life on the waterfront a reality. We have 5 exclusive house & land packages available. These extremely affordable 2-3 bedroom, 2 bathroom, 2 garage homes start from just $269K* with no hidden costs or surprises. And there’s no need to wait a second longer because all 5 homes come move-in ready! Here’s some of the excellent inclusions you can expect:
- Internal painting throughout
- Stylish front elevation or façade included.
- Window coverings throughout
- Ceramic tiling to all wet areas
- Specialty carpet to all bedrooms and theatre (if applicable)
- Quality vinyl flooring to main living area and kitchen
- LED down lights throughout internally
- Smart home adaptable technology
- Stylish European stainless steel appliances
- Brick paving to driveway, entry, veranda, outside laundry and alfresco (if applicable)
- Choice of interior designer selected colour schemes from our exclusive range
- Lifetime structural guarantee
- Fixed price* building contract
- All-inclusive siteworks* costs
- Clothes line, letter box and even TV Antenna.
- Complimentary in-house finance advisory service
- Front and rear landscaping
- Side and rear fencing
Want to see inside the homes for yourself? Click through for a sneak peak:
- Lot 17 Thornbill Crescent, Mandurah from $269,000*
- Lot 34 Thornbill Crescent, Mandurah from $279,000*
- Lot 59 Thornbill Crescent, Mandurah from $279,000*
- Lot 33 Thornbill Crescent, Mandurah from $279,000*
- Lot 60 Thornbill Crescent, Mandurah from $290,000*
Can you see yourself joining the Frasers Landing community? Let Now Living help you get there sooner than you ever thought possible. Register your interest for these stunning and affordable homes.