Client Liaison Officer
Now Living Construction
We are seeking a Client Liaison Officer with strong customer service and administration skills to join our Contract Administration team.
Reporting to the Office and Administration Manager, the successful candidate will be the main point of contact for our clients throughout the construction period and will oversee various other aspects of the Contract Administration process.
At Now Living, we have a strong focus on customer service and as such, you will be responsible for managing a smaller volume of clients to ensure a high level of service is provided.
Some key responsibilities for this role include but are not limited to:
- Liaising with clients during the construction process
- Monitoring and updating client communication records
- Liaising with Site Supervisors to attain updates
- Contract documentation
- Preparing and actioning contract variations
- Monitoring and preparing construction reports
- Various administration support tasks and responsibilities.
Skills & Experience
The successful candidate will come with the following attributes:
- Knowledge of Residential Construction or experience in a similar role within the Construction Industry is essential
- Strong customer service skills
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
- A professional and confident phone manner
- A demonstrated ability to prioritize & work effectively under pressure
- A proactive attitude.
About the Role
We are currently seeking an experienced Receptionist to be the first point of contact to welcome our clients, so a professional and welcoming personality is key. This vital front of house role will require strong customer service skills and the ability to multi-task. Working autonomously to achieve your day to day tasks, you will have a sense of pride in your work and a high attention to detail.
Your responsibilities will include, but are not limited to:
- Greeting clients and visitors in a warm and friendly manner
- Answering and directing all inbound telephone calls in a professional and courteous manner
- Ensuring the reception area, meeting rooms and all common areas are presented to a high standard at all times
- Creating new client files
- Creating Key Handover packs
- Coordinating the repair and maintenance of all office equipment
- Arranging courier pick-ups
- Supporting the administration team with various tasks
- General reception duties eg: stationary orders
- Providing other general administrative support as required
If you possess the following attributes, we would love to hear from you:
- A professional, helpful and a welcoming attitude
- Solid reception experience
- Superb written and verbal communication skills
- A highly engaging and personable demeanour
- A proactive and diligent work ethic
- Intermediate IT skills for Microsoft Office Suite (including Excel)
- A willingness to learn
- Exceptional planning, time management and prioritisation skills
- A polished and professional presentation
- A willingness to take direction and complete general tasks as required
- A proven ability to work efficiently in a multi-tasking environment
- The ability to work within a team environment, autonomously and accurately
- A positive and approachable personality both on and off the phone.
About Now Living
Now Living, BGC’s newest division, is the groups conduit for delivering affordable built form housing strategies in partnership with industry.
Established in 2012, Now Living has partnered with a number of key industry stakeholders including LandCorp, the Housing Authority and Keystart, as well as a number of the states leading land developers to deliver large-scale affordable housing initiatives, focusing on innovation and collaboration.
Consisting of both a construction and a real estate business, Now Living has the capability to work with its partners on projects and initiatives from concept to completion.
Now Living Realty is consistently ranked by REIWA as one of the states top selling real estate agencies in Perth. Our team of highly experienced sales consultants is currently selling ‘Blackmore Park Estate’, a master planned community developed and built through a partnership between Landcorp, Now Living and BGC Developments at the Blackmore Primary School in Girrawheen.
Now Living’s business-to-business services deliver tailor made solutions that achieve business outcomes for large corporate and government clients; from due diligence, advisory and feasibility, to design, construction and sale. Our business-to-consumer services aim at providing quality, affordable housing options through integrated and value-engineered delivery.
Looking for your next career opportunity?
At Now Living we value hard work and dedication, and we are always looking for passionate people who share in our commitment for delivering the best for our customers.
Backed by one of Australia’s largest privately owned home builders, BGC, Now Living is a part of a group that employ’s over 3,000 Western Australian’s making it one of the largest employers in WA. To view the full range of staff benefits please visit the BGC Benefits website.
Current vacancies are located at the top of this page. We look forward to hearing from you!